Current Students

Please stop by the Counselling Department to request a copy of your transcript.  

Current students can also take advantage of transcript services provided by the Ministry of Education if this is your graduating school year.  Also students can find out when they will receive the initial copy of their transcript or graduation certificate. 

Forwarding Your Transcript To A Post Secondary Institution.  If you are applying to post-secondary institutions the Ministry of Education can transfer your grades to a post-secondary institution by way of Post Secondary Institution (PSI) Selections on the Student Secure Web.   You will need to create an account with the site.  To create an account, you will need your Personal Education Number (PEN) which can be found on your report card.

Former Students

You may obtain your transcripts or a copy of your diploma through the Ministry of Education. 

This is how I explain what religion at this school teaches me. Sure I learn the history and analyze the Bible, but I also have been forming a set of morals and values that will go with me for the rest of my life. They are the foundation of who I am.
Breanna Student
I am very excited to be able to link my Olympic journey, full of trials and tribulations, back to a very important time and place in my life: St. Andrew's Regional High School.
Dave Calder Alumnus
I feel truly blessed to have had the privilege of attending St. Andrew’s Regional High School. St. Andrew’s has given me the opportunity to grow spiritually, academically, artistically, and athletically.
Nick Student